T Minus 61 Days and Counting
(...to Spring Equinox, 3/20/09, that is.)
I love my family. My husband? The greatest. My kids? Charming and delightful and both at ages where they are each a barrel of fun in their own right.
I love my house. Yes, there are cosmetic things I want to change, but overall, it's aesthetically pleasing, and our family room is warm and cozy both when the fire is lit and when it isn't.
That said.
I don't know how much more of this family togetherness, stuck in the house because it's too fucking cold to leave, up each others' asses for hours on end business I can stand. Seriously. I would give my left arm for an outdoor venue. Without my children. Possibly even without my husband.
61 days...I'm not going to make it...
I love my family. My husband? The greatest. My kids? Charming and delightful and both at ages where they are each a barrel of fun in their own right.
I love my house. Yes, there are cosmetic things I want to change, but overall, it's aesthetically pleasing, and our family room is warm and cozy both when the fire is lit and when it isn't.
That said.
I don't know how much more of this family togetherness, stuck in the house because it's too fucking cold to leave, up each others' asses for hours on end business I can stand. Seriously. I would give my left arm for an outdoor venue. Without my children. Possibly even without my husband.
61 days...I'm not going to make it...

10 Comments:
I'm just excited it's above 0 right now...
Although I don't share the cold you're experiencing, I can empathise with the cell syndrome. The constant rain here can keep you trapped in for weeks. Gets so bad the complexion gets a prison palor!!
Hope you're okay. The sun's out much longer now that in December!!
been thinking about you.
come back!
Just checking in ... hope you, Ben and the boys are well
would love to have you back. hope all is well.
Yep, still waiting on you to post.
It's 3/21/09 - the countdown is over :)
any chance you might be coming back to blog? hope life is good for you. from a frequent reader and infrequent commenter...
Post a Comment
<< Home