Shredding
Today, I completed Day 6 of the 30 Day Shred. I'm still on Phase I, but I've upped my weights to 5 pounds (as opposed to my big 3-pound balls).
I've lost 2 pounds, and a total of 6 1/2 inches total from my body.
I didn't believe it, either. But scales don't lie, and neither do tape measures.
And tomorrow, I go back to work, where I'm not going to be eating Turkey Day leftovers and I can't bake cookies and there will be water for my drinking pleasure.
Go, Me, Go!
I've lost 2 pounds, and a total of 6 1/2 inches total from my body.
I didn't believe it, either. But scales don't lie, and neither do tape measures.
And tomorrow, I go back to work, where I'm not going to be eating Turkey Day leftovers and I can't bake cookies and there will be water for my drinking pleasure.
Go, Me, Go!

2 Comments:
Keep up the great work!!! More power to you.
You go, girl! My only exercise lately has been pushing myself away from the table, heh.
Post a Comment
<< Home