This Time, I Meant It
That is, when I was dry-heaving into the toilet bowl very early last Sunday morning, and I said a little prayer to a God I don't even believe in that if he/she would just make it stop please, I would never drink again, or at the very least, I wouldn't drink again for a very long time. And I haven't had a drop of alcohol since last Saturday night. And I still don't want any. Although I could probably use a few shots, having spent the weekend in the company of a teething and therefore very cranky 5-month-old Moosebaby.
I made baby food tonight. Carrots. Which will be his 4th "real" food--rice cereal, then applesauce, then oatmeal cereal, and now carrots. Hopefully he won't turn orange.
I made baby food tonight. Carrots. Which will be his 4th "real" food--rice cereal, then applesauce, then oatmeal cereal, and now carrots. Hopefully he won't turn orange.

1 Comments:
wow - 5 months old already ... I remember the introductory period. I think it went rice cereal, sweet potatoes, peaches and some type of meat, probably chicken. Man that was 17 years ago.
Hope you're doing okay. I had one of those nights 05/06/05 (lol day after my wedding) - I've not drank that much since.
More power to you through the teething and it's been quite refreshing that you have had any postable Boblems of late.
Wishing you well,
Marcia
Post a Comment
<< Home