Dream a Little Dream...
Something about being pregnant seems to send me into existential crisis mode. What am I doing? Is this the right decision? What if I've really fucked up this time? Will I be fat forever? Is this all there is? What am I doing with my life?
Which could explain the sudden onset of erotic dreams involving old boyfriends, high school crushes and a few dudes I've never met before (or at least don't remember). I haven't mentioned these to my husband, who would probably consider it a form of cheating now that I'm passed out on the sofa long before I can even think about having sex with him. I've read multiple interpretations of sex dreams, and they all say those dreams mean you're feeling closer to the object of your subconscious lust. Which all sounds well and good, but I don't know how I can be feeling closer to a dude I lusted after in high school and haven't even seen since our graduation almost 20 years ago. (Although, now that I think about it, he and my hot husband have similar physical features...)
At any rate, I wish these ghosts of relationships (and non-relationships) past would leave me alone because I'm fucking tired.
And I want a donut.
Which could explain the sudden onset of erotic dreams involving old boyfriends, high school crushes and a few dudes I've never met before (or at least don't remember). I haven't mentioned these to my husband, who would probably consider it a form of cheating now that I'm passed out on the sofa long before I can even think about having sex with him. I've read multiple interpretations of sex dreams, and they all say those dreams mean you're feeling closer to the object of your subconscious lust. Which all sounds well and good, but I don't know how I can be feeling closer to a dude I lusted after in high school and haven't even seen since our graduation almost 20 years ago. (Although, now that I think about it, he and my hot husband have similar physical features...)
At any rate, I wish these ghosts of relationships (and non-relationships) past would leave me alone because I'm fucking tired.
And I want a donut.

3 Comments:
Can't give you a donut and don't know if this is a real offer from Nintendo, but it came in an email from my local CD seller (Bullmoose.com - gotta love the incorporation of a moose in anything from Maine)
MORE GRIP FOR YOUR Wii REMOTE
Nintendo is giving away free silicone-based jackets for the Wii remote. The purpose is to add more grip to the controller.
Existing Wii owners can receive four free covers upon completion of Nintendo's online request page or by calling 1-866-431-8367. You will need your Wii serial number handy to complete this process.
thanks, marcia--ben had the jackets for his wii-nises, but they fell apart. i'll pass this on to him.
lmfao wii-nesis
Post a Comment
<< Home