Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So If I'm Not Pg...

...why am I suddenly developing nausea and a headache every afternoon between 1 and 3pm? I guess it could be stress--in times when db has reared his ugly head to a higher degree than usual, I've had to deal with late-afternoon bouts of nausea. But combined with a headache? That's just wrong. And I don't feel particularly stressed, really. Things are actually going pretty damned well for the first time in a long time.

Speaking of things that are going well, I get to go visit The House in an hour. I can't freakin' wait. It's Inspection Day, and while the dude is there making sure there aren't any major defects to our house, I'll be measuring rooms and windows and closets, oh, my. My new slipcovers arrived Monday, and today I got our new bed-in-a-bag (complete with sheets!).

I'm so excited I could pee.

Oh, and I went over our budget and figured out we could be out of debt (except for the mortgage) by spring of 2009.

Which means I'll probably get pregnant next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mayberrys said...

Maybe the tests are bad.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home