I Have No Idea What's Going On
(I tried really, really hard to find a youtube clip of just Towelie saying that, but I couldn't. Maybe next time.)
If the mess that happened last month was actually a period (and not something else, like...I don't know...hemorrhaging), then I am anywhere from 7-10 days "late."
"The girls" are not very happy.
I'm exhausted.
I want to eat, but weird stuff at weird times. Like chips and salsa last night at 9:00pm. Otherwise, food doesn't sound too appetizing. Ben and I had Mexican for lunch and I swear I thought I was going to hurl when I got back to work.
For the past few days, I get queasy around late afternoon/early evening and it lasts a few hours before it goes away.
Smells are starting to bug me moreso than usual.
I took a test Monday morning and it was negative.
There are two more tests in the box. Maybe tomorrow I'll take another one.
It just seems like this is all in my head. Like I've spent so much time being adamantly opposed to a second child, I should spend the next couple of years trying (unsuccessfully) to get pregnant. That's karma, right? Isn't that the way it works?
Whatever. I just want to know if it's a zygote or something else that's giving me problems.
If the mess that happened last month was actually a period (and not something else, like...I don't know...hemorrhaging), then I am anywhere from 7-10 days "late."
"The girls" are not very happy.
I'm exhausted.
I want to eat, but weird stuff at weird times. Like chips and salsa last night at 9:00pm. Otherwise, food doesn't sound too appetizing. Ben and I had Mexican for lunch and I swear I thought I was going to hurl when I got back to work.
For the past few days, I get queasy around late afternoon/early evening and it lasts a few hours before it goes away.
Smells are starting to bug me moreso than usual.
I took a test Monday morning and it was negative.
There are two more tests in the box. Maybe tomorrow I'll take another one.
It just seems like this is all in my head. Like I've spent so much time being adamantly opposed to a second child, I should spend the next couple of years trying (unsuccessfully) to get pregnant. That's karma, right? Isn't that the way it works?
Whatever. I just want to know if it's a zygote or something else that's giving me problems.

2 Comments:
Um, yeah. Keep us posted on this one. Maybe it's just a stomach virus, but it's reminiscent of other WMR conversations of the past where the end result is...well, you know.
Um, yeah. Ditto.
Post a Comment
<< Home