fifty foot long with a two-ton anchor
posted by Mitzi Green at 3:52 PM
Priceless!
I'm glad I got it to you when I did - he's getting so big!
You're most welcome! Glad I go them there sooner rather than later - he's getting so big!
He's adorable.
He's adorable!
My messages keep disappearing. You may get 3 comments saying "he's adorable." It's true every time.
TOO CUTE. Seriously, I could totally eat him up!
i love his shirt! how perfect!!!!
:)like i'll ever turn away any message stating how adorable the little moose is.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Musings from the 40th year of my life on Earth
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
Priceless!
I'm glad I got it to you when I did - he's getting so big!
You're most welcome! Glad I go them there sooner rather than later - he's getting so big!
He's adorable.
He's adorable!
My messages keep disappearing. You may get 3 comments saying "he's adorable." It's true every time.
TOO CUTE. Seriously, I could totally eat him up!
i love his shirt! how perfect!!!!
:)
like i'll ever turn away any message stating how adorable the little moose is.
Post a Comment
<< Home