Back to the Drawing Board
I've begun obsessing over childcare. I know, the little darling isn't scheduled to arrive til June, but quality daycare comes at a premium in these parts, and it never hurts to start scoping out the options good'n'early.
I've been meaning to call this Lutheran church. They're down the street from Ben's office, close to home, and just recently opened up a program for 6 weeks and up. A friend of mine's son went to their preschool and now attends their grade school, and they've always had nothing but great things to say about the place. So I thought they might be the one.
That is, until I drove by last night on my way to fetch Bob, and saw the church lawn littered with white crosses and a big banner proclaiming how many "babies" are murdered at the hands of abortionists every day.
I wonder if the kids in the preschool program made the crosses as part of their arts and crafts lesson?
I've been meaning to call this Lutheran church. They're down the street from Ben's office, close to home, and just recently opened up a program for 6 weeks and up. A friend of mine's son went to their preschool and now attends their grade school, and they've always had nothing but great things to say about the place. So I thought they might be the one.
That is, until I drove by last night on my way to fetch Bob, and saw the church lawn littered with white crosses and a big banner proclaiming how many "babies" are murdered at the hands of abortionists every day.
I wonder if the kids in the preschool program made the crosses as part of their arts and crafts lesson?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home