Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Thanks For Ruining Another Fucking Holiday."*

*quoted from the late, great Lois S., who said it with more grit and bitterness than even I can ever hope to muster. You are missed.

Once again, the douchebag rears its ugly head.

It started last week, when I emailed db to advise him I would be picking up Bob this Wednesday at 6pm, as opposed to the standard 8pm, per the judgment which states the Thanksgiving holiday begins at 6pm the night before. He never responded, but when he talked to Bob on the phone Friday night (and again on Saturday night), he told him "I won't see you this Wednesday, because it's a holiday."

Oh, for fucking out loud.

Then yesterday, as I was debating whether or not to just blow off his Wednesday this week (since it appeared he was), I get an email asking me if Bob has school on Wednesday.

No, he does not.

Followed by an email asking if I'm working on Wednesday.

After stating "My work schedule is irrelevant," I went on to ask if he intended to exercise his Wednesday time this week, as he had told Bob twice he did not, but had not mentioned it to me.

"When would I be picking him up and where and from who?"

Read the fucking judgment, idiot. Page 11, paragraph 3. If school is not in session, the child shall be exchanged (like a bad Christmas sweater?) at Location XYZ unless otherwise agreed upon by the parents (as if). As for "from who," what difference does it make?

Bob is our child and you are responsible for his transportation not your husband. The difference is that if you have to leave work early to meet me, than that would not fair well with your boss. So, if is all right with you I will just pick Bob up from school on Monday the 26th. Please let me know what you think about this idea.I think you are the one that needs to "read the judgment" as to Bob's medical appointments. But, you will do whatever you like with no thought what so ever to how this will affect Bob in the future.

Well, I don't know what the fuck half of that means, but...no, you can't swap Wednesday for Monday. That said, knowing you will stop at nothing to get your guaranteed four fucking hours, I will offer to allow you to take Bob from 2:00pm til 6:00pm.

I will agree to that as long as it is "you" who meets me.

So...if my husband shows up instead of me, you'll just turn around and go home? That makes no fucking sense at all.

See if you can understand this. If you do not show up with Bob than I will have no choice than to take other action. Is what is "completely ridiculous" is that Bob's mother has lost her mind and does not want Bob to have a relationship with his father. And, I really don't care what the judgment says. You are and always have been unwilling to commentate with me to the point where it effects Bob. Now you can't even show Bob any respect and get out of your car and say a word to me or give me any information about Bob and his medication. I will also let you know this, Bob is not your messenger from now on you will personally give me Bob's meds.

Is it just me, or does that last email have a threatening tone to it?

I stewed over this all night. What the fuck did I spend two years of my life and 20 grand for if all I get is a piece of paper that means dick because he's going to do whatever the fuck he wants to do regardless?

I emailed him this morning and said "on the advice of my attorney," I need to stick to the judge's order and the times outlined by him. Therefore, he can pick up Bob tomorrow at 4, and I will retrieve him at 6.

And if he doesn't show...well, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - good for you. Stick to the court order if he wants to be a prick about things then it's HIS loss.
I used to have the same prob with my son's father - he'd try to take control and have thing his way - I tried to compromise but once he pushed to far I just said - nope sorry no can do - read the court papers.
What idiots these men are!!
You were giving him more visitation than he had yet he still had to have it HIS way - what a jerkoff!
I'm sorry you have to deal with him!!!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home