War Is Hell
Trial update--I was on the witness stand from 9:30 am til noon, when we broke for lunch, then again from 1:45 to 3:30 pm. After they finished grilling me, Bob's therapist took the stand. We got through her testimony, and then it was 5:00. We have two witnesses remaining, then it's db's turn. As far as I know, he is his only witness. So trial is continued to mid-July.
In the meantime, db will have visitation every other weekend from 9 am Saturday to 6 pm Sunday. He will also resume therapy sessions with the therapist, which I will take Bob to and from. It is, at least, a step in the right direction.
More to come on the circus. I just need to drink first.
In the meantime, db will have visitation every other weekend from 9 am Saturday to 6 pm Sunday. He will also resume therapy sessions with the therapist, which I will take Bob to and from. It is, at least, a step in the right direction.
More to come on the circus. I just need to drink first.

2 Comments:
Damn. I'm glad you survived, but it's completely shitty that it's continued for so long. I suppose the upside is that it's a few more months for db to screw up more - and you know he will. Hang in there.
by the way, I had to close public access to my blog. I want to send you an invitation so you can access it, but I don't have your e-mail address. Will you send it to me at jonell ~~ at~~ lvcm ~~dot ~~ com.
Post a Comment
<< Home