After getting a phone call from school yesterday morning about Bob's general badness, I decided to go ahead and schedule an appointment with the psych office and just take my chances on db finding out about it and pitching a bitch in court that he wasn't invited.
They suggested we try starting Bob on a mood stabilizer. We left with a prescription I will fill tonight.
I'm not excited about adding yet another variety of psychotropic medication to my 5 year old's daily routine. I am, however, hopeful that this will get the ball rolling on getting his problems under control, and hopefully get him on a better path before he starts kindergarten. When the preschool teacher called me yesterday, I just happened to be looking at the kindergarten's handbook on line and thinking, "holy shit, what are we going to do? He won't last a week at this school."
On a happier note, I weighed myself this morning and I'm down another 3 pounds. I don't know where it came from, because my waist and ass are still measuring the same. With my luck, my boobs are probably shrinking. Great. So much for that part-time job at Hooter's.
They suggested we try starting Bob on a mood stabilizer. We left with a prescription I will fill tonight.
I'm not excited about adding yet another variety of psychotropic medication to my 5 year old's daily routine. I am, however, hopeful that this will get the ball rolling on getting his problems under control, and hopefully get him on a better path before he starts kindergarten. When the preschool teacher called me yesterday, I just happened to be looking at the kindergarten's handbook on line and thinking, "holy shit, what are we going to do? He won't last a week at this school."
On a happier note, I weighed myself this morning and I'm down another 3 pounds. I don't know where it came from, because my waist and ass are still measuring the same. With my luck, my boobs are probably shrinking. Great. So much for that part-time job at Hooter's.

1 Comments:
Sorry that the drama continues. Congrats on the 3 pounds!
Post a Comment
<< Home