I'm Shouting It From the Rooftops
Last night, while Bob was getting ready for his bath, he stuck his bare bottom in my direction and asked, "want to flick it?"
I started to laugh, until I saw it.
A bruise. A reddish-purple, "lacy," widespread bruise. Not the kind of bruise you get when you fall or back into something like a table (I know from experience what those look like). This is the kind of bruise that comes from skin-to-skin contact.
It was reddish-purple, but I saw pure red. Pure red.
Yes, I got photos. Thank God we have a decent camera now.
I started to laugh, until I saw it.
A bruise. A reddish-purple, "lacy," widespread bruise. Not the kind of bruise you get when you fall or back into something like a table (I know from experience what those look like). This is the kind of bruise that comes from skin-to-skin contact.
It was reddish-purple, but I saw pure red. Pure red.
Yes, I got photos. Thank God we have a decent camera now.

3 Comments:
Maybe you just found the "reason" for Bob's problems. DB just got caught this time.
OMFing G is right. DB has crossed the line and forced me to comment. I really hope this is the last straw, Mitzi.
crap
I am stunned.
Post a Comment
<< Home