Dwayne the Tub, I'm Dwowning
The geniuses at sparkpeople.com insist that chugging water like you were being shipped to the desert in short order will help you lose weight. I don't know about that, but I decided to give it a whirl, considering I've been a not-so-good girl the past few days. So far today, I'm halfway through my third 16.9 oz bottle of Dasani. I'm still hungry, and I haven't pissed this often since I was pregnant.
That said...
Bob didn't make it to school today. Big fucking shock. The school called me this morning to let me know, and asked if I'd heard from db as to what his excuse was this week. I had not. Around 10:00, I got a call from the office manager at the psych office, wanting an update on the legal situation (i.e., am I still the final decision-maker for Bob, etc.). Apparently db has requested (rather, demanded) a meeting with the office manager and the managing psychiatrist to complain about the nurse practitioner Bob's been seeing. They're hoping to find a way to get out of it. I don't blame them one fucking bit.
Then, while I was at lunch, the guardian ad litem called me to schedule a home visit. She'd already talked to db today and said "so Bob's not at school today because he got suspended, right?"
Come again?
Well, that was db's story, anyway. I advised her that no, Bob was not "suspended." That the school sends him home for the day when he is out of their control, and he is expected to return the next morning to try again. Never, ever have they "suspended" him for more than that day. And db is well fucking aware of this.
I. Hate. Him.
But I have to pee too badly to elaborate on that at the moment.
That said...
Bob didn't make it to school today. Big fucking shock. The school called me this morning to let me know, and asked if I'd heard from db as to what his excuse was this week. I had not. Around 10:00, I got a call from the office manager at the psych office, wanting an update on the legal situation (i.e., am I still the final decision-maker for Bob, etc.). Apparently db has requested (rather, demanded) a meeting with the office manager and the managing psychiatrist to complain about the nurse practitioner Bob's been seeing. They're hoping to find a way to get out of it. I don't blame them one fucking bit.
Then, while I was at lunch, the guardian ad litem called me to schedule a home visit. She'd already talked to db today and said "so Bob's not at school today because he got suspended, right?"
Come again?
Well, that was db's story, anyway. I advised her that no, Bob was not "suspended." That the school sends him home for the day when he is out of their control, and he is expected to return the next morning to try again. Never, ever have they "suspended" him for more than that day. And db is well fucking aware of this.
I. Hate. Him.
But I have to pee too badly to elaborate on that at the moment.

4 Comments:
You'll stop peeing so much once your body gets used to the water content. It does help with the weight loss though.
db just proves his stupidity more and more every day! Gaawwwdd!
i am delurking after quite a while. i cannot contain it any longer. i am compelled to comment. DB is an almost unbelievable moron. really. i almost can't believe he exists because he is such a shocking fool. truly.
oh, anonymous, trust me, i couldn't make this shit up if i tried.
sadly, he's real. painfully, stupidly real. and i bred with him. GO ME!
Mitzi ... my heart goes out to you. At least I didn't have to deal with any medical issues with my son. Your ex is just pathalogical and eventually karma will realize he's been running amok and will seek him out and bitch slap him VERY hard ... Be strong, know you're doing well, know you're stronger than you think you are and know there are those of us out here who sent healing thoughts your way, Bob's way and Ben's way when you lease expect it.
Marcia in Maine
Post a Comment
<< Home