Friday, January 26, 2007

Full Belly, Full Calendar

It's promising to be a pretty busy weekend. Tomorrow I'm getting a haircut. Some place new. Yes, I'm scared. Then I'm driving to the "home town" so my dad can figure out what that noise coming from my rear passenger wheel is. I'm scared of that, too. While he's working on my car, I'm taking the old lady (my mother) to The Best Mexican Restaurant This Side of the Rio Grande for an afternoon of strawberry margaritas and beefy cheese dip. And that is, perhaps, the scariest part of all.

Bwahahahaha.

It's been an exhausting day. I started off the day with a stupid db-mail saying Bob's new meds have "turned him into a zombie" without the ability to "think freely." Give me a fucking break.

There's just no end to his insanity. None. None at all. I don't even want to type about it, it's so redundant.

Ben and I had Indian buffet for lunch and, as usual, I stuffed my sorry ass. My office smelled like curry burp all afternoon, but it was so worth it. We hit the gym after work and worked off maybe a third of our gluttony. Then, deciding we hadn't had quite enough, we had sushi. Mmmm...sushi. Luckily we stopped at CVS first and I picked up some Beano. It's worth a shot.

Okay...time to drink more wine and pass out on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home