Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Oops--Forgot One

Perhaps the thing that pisses me off the most:

Ill-fitting bras. I'd give up bras entirely if I wasn't afraid I'd trip over the damn things...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's start a new fashion statement...kinda like Brittany & Paris without their underwear. We'll burn our bras, like back in my day, and then we'll all walk around on our tits! We might eliminate the need for shoes, huh?

3:36 PM  
Blogger Builder Mama said...

You have to read my blog from tonight. And Mom 101's blog that I've linked on there about bras.

I am so over VS and their stupid bras I can't even see straight. I'm starting to think I'm going to have to go get some serious bras that aren't cute. That is seriously depressing.

7:23 PM  
Blogger LiveLee said...

my VS underwire has now become an 'outerwire' as the damn thing keeps working its way out an poking me in the chest...i think i may be done with Victoria too...

7:32 AM  
Blogger Mitzi Green said...

oh my god! EVERY freakin VS bra i ever bought became an "outerwire." why the hell are these things $50 or more if they don't fit and don't last more than a month? WHY? WHY, DAMMIT???

although i should admit, my bras currently are all from target's clearance rack, and i didn't try them on first, but damn...

7:38 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

All my fare is vanilla jcpenney. Otherwise i'd end up with a black eye and a bruised belly button.

1:22 PM  
Blogger sc@vp said...

the bras? or the boobs?

(either way, tripping over 'em is embarrassing.)

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home