Springeriffic
That pretty much sums up my evening.
It started out pretty good--Bob, Ben and I met at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for dinner. Bob had a quesadilla and rice and ate the whole mess. I had a plate of rice and beans and gave Ben the taco I ordered under the mistaken impression I'd be able to eat. After dinner, Ben went to work, and Bob and I hit BR for some ice cream. After all, every kid deserves a clown cone on their birthday, right?
We left just before 6:30. I was hopeful we could get home before db showed up, but I took the back way, just in case. When we were a couple of blocks away, I could clearly see his car out front, so I turned a corner and called Ben, and asked him (in "code") to call the cops. Then I circled around, called a friend of mine, and asked if we could stop by her place. I dropped Bob there, and her husband drove to our house with me.
Db was pacing in our driveway with two Gladstone cops. His stupid ass sister was there, too--holding a video camera and recording the whole mess. I don't know why, as she basically only got footage of db acting like a dumbass and being threatened with arrest by the cops. I explained the situation to the officers. They told db to fuck off and not come back without my permission, or he'd be arrested for trespassing.
So now the neighborhood knows us for the freakshow we are. Db continues to play his bullshit game. My husband is pissed at me. I'm fed up as hell with the whole situation.
At least Bob is oblivious.
I suppose I will go to the courthouse tomorrow and file an ex parte. I'm so fucking tired of this shit. All that fucking prick had to do was just call Bob up and wish him happy birthday, and give him his card tomorrow, and otherwise act like a responsible, logical, reasonable, sane, intelligent adult, and everything would have been fine. Of course, I suppose if he were capable of acting in that fashion, none of the past two years would have happened, would it?
It started out pretty good--Bob, Ben and I met at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for dinner. Bob had a quesadilla and rice and ate the whole mess. I had a plate of rice and beans and gave Ben the taco I ordered under the mistaken impression I'd be able to eat. After dinner, Ben went to work, and Bob and I hit BR for some ice cream. After all, every kid deserves a clown cone on their birthday, right?
We left just before 6:30. I was hopeful we could get home before db showed up, but I took the back way, just in case. When we were a couple of blocks away, I could clearly see his car out front, so I turned a corner and called Ben, and asked him (in "code") to call the cops. Then I circled around, called a friend of mine, and asked if we could stop by her place. I dropped Bob there, and her husband drove to our house with me.
Db was pacing in our driveway with two Gladstone cops. His stupid ass sister was there, too--holding a video camera and recording the whole mess. I don't know why, as she basically only got footage of db acting like a dumbass and being threatened with arrest by the cops. I explained the situation to the officers. They told db to fuck off and not come back without my permission, or he'd be arrested for trespassing.
So now the neighborhood knows us for the freakshow we are. Db continues to play his bullshit game. My husband is pissed at me. I'm fed up as hell with the whole situation.
At least Bob is oblivious.
I suppose I will go to the courthouse tomorrow and file an ex parte. I'm so fucking tired of this shit. All that fucking prick had to do was just call Bob up and wish him happy birthday, and give him his card tomorrow, and otherwise act like a responsible, logical, reasonable, sane, intelligent adult, and everything would have been fine. Of course, I suppose if he were capable of acting in that fashion, none of the past two years would have happened, would it?

3 Comments:
Sorry db hasn't changed his spots, but don't expect him too just because the Court said he had to. Neighbors be damned as long as you and Bob are okay. If they are honestly concerned, they will seek you out and you can tell them. But remember to TRY to take the high road and not disparage db TOO much. I can understand Ben's piss-offed-ness, and it must be expected, for he feels he must protect you from this shit. I still go through the angst when I get to pick up Zak, as my ex seems to be cut from the same cloth as db. And even though we recently financed a 2nd vehicle (after 5 yrs) my husband still wants to carpool into town on the days I go to p/u Zak because he wants to be there in case the stupid ex says something that he shouldn't. More or less now just for an excuse to pop the ass in the mouth, but also becuase the ass has been an ass to me from the get go. I thank GOD I 'officially" only have 2 more years of this crap to go through (Zak's 16) and then Zak can decide what he wants to do and where he wants to be.
You are to be commended for keeping Bob out of the fray. He will grow to know WHAT db really is and make his own opinions. Zak doesn't think too kindly of his father and knows I love him unconditionally. He now knows, more or less - w/o all the surly details, how his father has treated me and has his own ideas about the whole thing.
Just keep keeping on and if the ex parte document you're talking about is a TRO/PFA - more power to you!
Good for you for handling this as well as you did - and keeping Bob out of the middle of it. Ben is worried about you and Bob getting hurt, since we all obviously know what a psycho DB is.
Hugs. Did Bob enjoy his birthday? Sounds like his party was a blast.
I don't know DB, but he seriously makes me think very un-christianlike things. Douchebag is being nice to the guy. A million hugs to you girl.
Post a Comment
<< Home