Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bread and Water with Frog and Toad

I didn't read them when I was a kid, but since my Bob-inspired foray into children's literature, I've been partial to the Frog and Toad books. The stories are simple but charming, and not just plain stupid, as I've found so many children's stories to be.

While at the in-laws' suburban acreage yesterday, Bob found a couple of amphibians, which he promptly put in a plastic bug box and brought home. Closer inspection led us to believe one is a frog, and one is a toad. Neither of which does anyone in our household know anything about caring for.

Which leads to a whole new generation of potential Frog and Toad books.

Frog and Toad are Captured!

Frog and Toad are Screwed

Prison Rape with Frog and Toad


Frog and Toad are Starving

Frog and Toad are Dead

If they somehow make it to Thursday evening, I'll set them free while Bob's at db's house.

Frog and Toad Bust Outta The Joint!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home