Monday, December 25, 2006

All In The Family




Nothing like a major holiday to make you think.

My sister gave me a picture frame with "Family" and some warm-fuzzy phrase on the mat. She has one just like it, with a photo of us four siblings taken at my brother's wedding.

Which got me wondering--what photo will I put in the frame?

I have the same picture of my siblings and I, but is that what I consider "family?" Or would the frame be better suited for a photo of Bob, Ben and me? Just a photo of Bob? Or should I call up every relative we have, sit them down for one photo op, and use a picture where everyone's all crammed in to the point no one face is easily recognizable without the aid of a magnifying glass?

Maybe while I'm thinking about it, I'll upload some photos taken with our newly-acquired digital camera...



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW!! Mitz, you're just a kid! And a gorgeous one at that! Thanks for putting a face with my mental picture of you guys...where's Ben?? :)

Merry Christmas!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Mitzi Green said...

ben "respectfully declined" to have his likeness connected to my blog. frankly, i don't know what a man who refers to himself as "super value cow" has to be so proud of, but whatever... :)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home