Goin' Underground
I'm paranoid. So I'm taking this blog on the DL. If you want to continue to read about all my trauma drama and unsolicited opinions on everything, leave a comment or email me at alpatton at gmail dot com. You have a week. GO!
Like Bartles and Jaymes, I thank you for your support.
Like Bartles and Jaymes, I thank you for your support.

10 Comments:
Me too. I think it's a very good idea given the situation.
OMG, there must be something serious afoot, I'll email you, but you have had my email all along.
Be well, love and light,
Marcia
me too. I'll mail you anyway just in case you haven't got my address
HUGS
not sure if I accepted correctly ... my google account is tied into my work email ... Marcia
Count me in!
clwm2dlw@yahoo.com
Me too! butterflylady97@yahoo.com
I have been reading your blog for a long time and have commented a few times, would love to be kept up on everything and the new baby!
Joanie
I know I don't comment much (mostly because I don't really feel like I have anything to contribute) but I'd love to keep reading...if you don't mind.
My email is luvmybaby2004@yahoo.com
(Never pick an email address the day after you deliver...I'm a little embarassed every time I have to type it...) ;-)
I've been reading (ok, lurking) for a long time and would really like to know how things work out in the end for you.
Am an avid reader (though not a commenter) and would love to keep on reading.
archgrrrl@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home