A Letter To DB
Dear DeadBeat DoucheBag Disneyland Dad:
I understand money is tight. I understand it's hard to make ends meet when you're unemployed and have no intention of getting a job because it would be "beneath you" to take a position outside of your comfort zone. I realize it's hard to come up with the money to gas up your fuel-guzzling Look How Manly I Am truck. And I know your Meal Ticket girlfriend is stretching her own alimony and child support checks as far as they can so she can help you out.
But pay your fucking child support. You're now 25 days late.
I understand money is tight. I understand it's hard to make ends meet when you're unemployed and have no intention of getting a job because it would be "beneath you" to take a position outside of your comfort zone. I realize it's hard to come up with the money to gas up your fuel-guzzling Look How Manly I Am truck. And I know your Meal Ticket girlfriend is stretching her own alimony and child support checks as far as they can so she can help you out.
But pay your fucking child support. You're now 25 days late.

1 Comments:
I have yet to see a penny from PITA. It's only been a few weeks, but still...I have an order. There REALLY needs to be a law that states "no payment...no visits".
Post a Comment
<< Home